Sunday, June 1, 2008

NEW WEBSITE

I made a website for my art. I currently only have one piece posted, but more will be added soon.
anyone who wants to see it, the page is:

elliott.design09.googlepages.com

3 comments:

Mrs. Neaves said...

Danny,
I went to the site and I'll visit occasionally to see what's new. Your piece on technology looks great. If it's small enough to transport, I'd love to see it in the fall. By the way, I will be teaching AP Lit, so we'll all have a great time again.
Later,
Mrs. N

Swordsman~Shadow said...

hey have you tryed a deviant art account? they're really easy to use they also let you post not only art but stories and poems too. and it's free. you should go sheck it out if you haven't.

lady nikky said...

hi danny ray,
i saw your artwork & had to comment you because it really is amazing. i really liked it :)
-nikky;