Monday, June 9, 2008
Summer school
Man... Summer school was a drag. I didn't even want to take the full course of Government. I wanted to take up the privilege of the 10 day course. But the teacher decided to quit. And on top of that I had to pay full price. I was very lucky my grandparents love me because my counselor told my I would be paid for but they decided last year that they were no longer giving away scholarships. Not even to the kids that were trying to better themselves but maybe couldn't afford it. I got lucky. Now I understand why they took it away to the other kids who are dumb and failed the class because they didn't put fourth effort but to take it away from the others is stupid. When we got there of course our glorious school had nothing organized. So we all got into our classrooms and talked to each other for about an hour before the books where even brought to the classrooms. By the way the teachers were all promised books and worksheets prior to the start of the day. But because we are G.P. nothing is right. So this didn't help many Warriors perspective on "North" Our librarians weren't even there to check out Elmo's to the teachers with nothing to do but show an educational film. So most teachers had their kids sit around and visit for 5 HOURS!!! I couldn't help but to fall asleep. But i got all my work done and my teacher was very understanding :) I hope the 2nd day will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment