Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Summer
So summer is finally here...well has been for 3 weeks I guess. I started classes at Mountain View last Monday (Government and Economics) and my Economics class is at 7:30! I thought I was going to get to sleep in at least until 8...but no! Plus my teacher is from Liberia so understanding him is so hard! It's a hard class. I love my Government class though. Thank God it only goes until July 3rd...then I just have about a month before band camp starts. I'm not ready for that at all! I love college. I know that TWU isn't going to be anything like Mt. View...but I love college. I love the freedom you have. I have a 3 hr break inbetween classes...which actually is a pain in the behind...but I can read my chapter for Government and I found the piano labs to keep me busy! And they have a Subway! I loooove Subway. Only 2 and a half weeks left!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment