Wednesday, May 21, 2008

aww man

So this is my fourth post, however, I think Mrs. Neaves didn't read my first ones because i posted them on a different blog that I made up because I didn't know how to do it! Man... oh well, I'll have to re due them or maybe Mrs. Neaves loves me enough to go find them, even though i don't even know how so... oops. Anyways, I just finished my project for world history and boy am i glad that i did! takes a little bit of the load off my shoulders. Our satire movie is coming out so good. I'm very excited about it. We just need the finishing touches tomorrow and then show time on Friday. I'm a little scared, I'm so ridiculously crazyy in the whole movie! not at all the way i would act in public! I'm sure it'll be fine though, it's all worth the good grade.