continued...
But you choose where you will go when you die. Some people say well how do you know there is a heaven and hell, well my friends, in the bible it shows that that there is, and the bible is the word of God =) in:
Revelations 20:15 ; If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
(lake of fire=hell)
Mark 9:43 ; If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.
Those verses right there pretty much show, that yes my friends there is a hell...and if theres a hell there has to be a heaven! =) Thats the good part.
Matthew 5:12 ; Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
I only used those verses because it shows how there is a heaven and hell, unfortunatly I am not the best organized writter in the word. lol But hey I am just trying to show that there is a heaven and hell and that is why I think it is important that you know that is why I believe there is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment