Thursday, May 22, 2008

So Much To Do, So Little Time

Wow, we have so many projects to do this week! I can't even keep up with them all, plus the reviews for the semester exams and all that junk. Its really tiring, but not tiring enough to help me sleep apparently because I haven't had a straight 7 hour sleep all week. I really think that I would love doing the satire video if it was around a time when we actually had time to think instead of doing so many projects. I have a feeling our video isn't going to be so good, seeing as we are meeting in the morning to do it (talk about last minute!). I can't wait to see everyone else's though. I'll be glad for the three day weekend, it will give me a chance to catch up on these projects. I liked the guest speakers today, I learned a lot. I need to start preparing next year when I'm a junior so I'm not caught off guard.

No comments: