Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Keeping in Touch and Fearing Death
Ok I know we only have to write 10 of these blogs, and this is my 5th so I'm halfway there. But I think I might continue writing on here even after my 10 blogs I need for the extra credit. Of course, I won't if no one else does because that wouldn't be very much fun. This seems like a good way to get out your feelings or just sum up the events of the day, I like it. It's kind of a way to keep in touch over the summer and to know that you aren't alone in your feelings of things. Like the thing about fearing death, I know I'm scared of death. I fear it so much because I'm scared I will die before I have really lived, I want to grow up, have kids, have grand kids and watch them grow. So yes, I am scared of dying and not experiencing all of that. I know where I'm going when I die but there is so much to do HERE before I go THERE. Because that is eternity, and this life we have is short. Live it to the fullest, don't take anything for granted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment