Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oh my.

This week has been CRAZY. I feel like I've been pulled left and right all week long but I honestly think I have managed to get everything done. Today we were supposed to have Senior Directed Shows in the black box but we had to cancel it and move it to Tuesday which, I must say, I wasn't depressed to hear about. I've had so many projects this week, three in one class! But I must say, my favorite project to work on was definitely Mrs. Neaves'. Kelli, Chelsea, and I had so much fun making our video, it's really crazy but I hope the whole class enjoys it. On top of all this crazyness I leave for Austin tomorrow at 1pm for Choir Solo and Ensemble State, I know we are going to have a good time and I'm really excited about the trip. I really need to finish packing!

No comments: