Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tenth Post! YEA!!!!
Ok, so this is my tenth post. Well since this is my last one, I would like to write about my best teacher this year, and I'm sure you all know who that is...Mrs. Neaves. I would just like to say thank you for being such a good teacher. You know at the beginning of the year I came to school with a good attitude, but I wasn't expecting to learn more than what I had learned over and over from the previous years here at GP. But the crazy thing is I actually learned a lot of things being in your class! I always thought you just gave too much homework at the beginning of the year. Then I started to realize I was actually starting to learn stuff I didn't know before, and it was because you taught very well! Usually stuff doesn't stick in my small brain, but most of the things you taught actually did! I want to say thank you, for just being you and such an awesome teacher, your good at what you do and continue doing what your doing! I hope to see you next year too! I know I'm just another face in a crowd of students, but I hope you don't ever forget me or what I said! Thank You Mrs. Neaves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for the very kind words. I teach because I love you guys and because I love to learn. I get really excited every time I learn something new or get a new insight into something and I hope I'm able to communicate that excitement to you guys. My students are really important to me, and it makes me feel wonderful to know that I have been at least a small help in your life. Have a great summer and check back on the blog from time to time--I'll put up pictures of my trip when I return!
Love,
Mrs. N
Post a Comment