Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BBQ

So I went to Spring Creek BBQ today, which is very rare because I usually don’t eat BBQ, but this morning I really wanted it so my mom agreed. Anyways, we went and I got a Strawberry Crush and a chop beef sandwich, some Mac n’ Cheese on the side and some real good banana pudding that comes in a fancy glass. How nice. One thing I like about Spring Creek is their hot, fresh bread. Not just hot bread or fresh bread but hot, fresh bread. So good. They don’t beat Golden Corrals dinner rolls and honey spread, but they’re still just as good. Way to go Spring Creek!

The only other BBQ type of place I’ll go to is Outlaws. Wonderful place but their BBQ can’t live up to that of Spring Creeks. Sure they’ve got chop beef sandwiches or sliced turkey sammies but they can’t beat Spring Creek’s BBQ and BBQ sauce which is oh so mouth watering. One thing Outlaws does better is their burgers. They’re not fake soy burgers like McDonalds or Wendy’s. They’re good beefy burgers cooked just right each time.

So next Sunday after church when I’m craving some good eatin I’m stuck between Spring Creek’s amazing chop beef sandwich and banana pudding or Outlaws grilled burgers and chocolate cake. Who knows?

No comments: