Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Balcony

Today in Mrs. Neaves' class she gave the story about the balcony and how we should put people in it who care for and support us no matter what. It really almost made me cry but then Ivan or Jordan said something stupid that made me laugh and broke the mood. I am so glad to say that my balcony would be sold out. I realize how many people I have who support me and care for me and love me, and that I should really try and reach out to those people who don't have that in their life, because I can't imagine how my life would be without the love of my friends and family, especially my mom. She is AMAZING. All my friends love her and I know she will always be there for me and support all my decisions (unless they're stupid). I want to be a mom exactly like her when I have kids. And I really really appreciate my friends, without them I wouldn't be who I am today. I am truly blessed.

And all my teacher's who have put up with me this year and taught me so much, I know they care because I'm still around. This means you, Mrs. Neaves. Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher and I know you really care for us and that's what makes us love you all the more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Neaves is so right about the balcony" Theres will always be people who are willing to do everything in their power to help you out , not mattering the situation your in . When i think about my balcony people i think about my uncle , my brother and my friend and teachers and counselors I've had in the pass. I know i could run to this people if i have a problem or if i needed advice.
The basement people are the ones who will use you a disguise them selfs as your friend but they are not. they want you to fall hard in the ground and walk over . their purpose is to be as selfish as they cant in hope of succeeding and not caring about who gets hurt in their lifes.


By nikki uribe

Anonymous said...

It's sad that tomorrow is my last day in Mrs. Neaves' class for english. Hopefully I get to be in the humanities class next year. I was thinking today about "my balcony" and I'm glad to say that it's full! Not only an I blessed with so many family members that will always be there for me, but I have also been blessed with so many friends that love me no matter how much I mess up. I have so many ups and downs and no matter what, I know that I always have some one to talk to. God has truely blessed me in so many ways. I don't think only 100 words can describe how much I appreciate everything I have.