Tuesday, May 20, 2008

In Re to: Why do people fear death? #1

I was reading over some of the blogs posted and I came over one that grasped my attention. The one about why do people fear death? In my personal opinion I can honestly say that I do not fear death, and no its not because I know that eventually we will all die one day. Its because I know that if I were to die, that I would go to heaven. Now you may ask yourself, how does she know that? Well I believe that you have to accept Jesus into your heart as your personal Lord and Savior. I have done that. Im not trying to be religious or anything, because I am anything but, I am just a true devoted Christian trying to live the best I can for God. I know I am far from perfect and we all make mistakes, but that is why I pray, read my bible, and go to church too. The reason some people fear death is because they are unsure of where they will go when they die. I believe that here is a heaven and there is a hell.
continued on next blog....=>

No comments: