Monday, May 19, 2008
Thoughts
Have you ever just sat down to think? To just clear your mind and really try to understand whats going on in your life?Today is one of those days you just sit around thinking and trying to reevaluate what you're going through, at least for me it is.the shattered dreams thing really opened my eyes to a lot . I've realized that i spend too much time worrying about how I'm SUPPOSED to live my life that I'm forgetting to live it. if i can only see one brush stroke of a master piece i miss out on an entire work of art. however today has really changed the way I'm thinking. i have a lot to be thankful for. i have pretty good grades,a solid future, a wonderful family, great friends and Trent, whose clearly a truly amazing person.I'm glad our school had the ability to do shattered dreams. i think that it will help and reach a lot of people. i know for sure that it helped me .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment