They have their ups and downs. This one really wasn't that great. Trina had to work, and my other close friends were either working or out of town, so the majority of my time was spent doing chores - Cut the grass, laundry, dishes, clean the house...I washed my car though so I guess that wasn't too bad [I hate going to school with a dirty car] - or homework - anyone who is thinking about taking a college course correspondence, DO NOT DO IT! It is too much of a hassle.
Other than that I was in a really artistic mood but couldn't draw what I wanted to. This was due to my misplacing of my camera charger because since it's now dead I am unable to take the picture I want to draw and manipulate.
Last but certainly not least, I got my new baseball stuff today [ gloves, shirts] and it's all awesome.
I really can't wait till tomorrow so I can actually use all of it.
"Thats all I got to say about that..."
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment