Friday, May 23, 2008

Funny facts

I am looking at interesting funny facts and would like to share a few. Like in Cleveland, Ohio it is illegal to catch mice without a hunting license. Also tablecloths were originally meant to be served as towels with which dinner guests could wipe their hands and faces after eating.Tipping at a restaurant in Iceland is considered an insult. I think i'd rather keep my tip. Also some guy named Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a book with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "E". Now i say that is just stupid to waste your time to write some book not containing a certain letter.Most lipstick is partailly made of fish scales. I feel bad for those who are alergic to fish. Did You Know, Coca-Cola was originally green.Did You Know, Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair. I dont know how to check that out on my hair. Also 2,500 newborn babies will be dropped in the next month. I will hate to be that baby!

No comments: