Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Shattered Dreams

The past two days have been very emotional for a lot of people, me being one of them. I personally have never had any close family or friends killed in a drunk driving accident, or a major car crash in general. When the day started, the first heart beat and flat line really caught my attention. People told me about kids being taken out of their class and i'm glad I didnt have any because I probably would have started getting all choked up then. The video we saw in chambers was like something you'd see on lifetime. When I got outside and saw the whole scene set up I got a knot in my stomach the size of a basketball. I tried my best to stay cool and remember it wasnt real; but when they covered up ahmon and ricky and arnie got into it I just couldnt hold back. I tried really hard not to make it obvious that I was crying but of course Danny noticed. It hit me really hard when they said Taylor passed away. It really made me think what if this wasnt just "shattered dreams" what if it was really happening. I really hope this makes people think twice about drinking and driving, because I know it made a huge impact on my out look on the whole situation.

Catrina Wyrick<3

No comments: