Sunday, May 25, 2008

this weekend so far has been...

great! I finally got to talk to my brother on IM, me and my mom sat there on the computer and IMed him for like 2 hours. But I didn't get to sleep until around 9 in the morning, because of the major time difference, it's the afternoon over there in afganistan. Then when I woke up I went to my friend Joaquin's birthday party which was so much fun. I could've played rock band forever, that game is so awesome. And I got to see a few people I haven't seen in a long time, and I made a few new friends which is always fun. I can't believe this is the last weekend before school is over, it was a good one to go out with. I still have two more days left (because today just started for me). Oh and I was wondering for some reason, you know how they say "party like it's 1999" well now that it's past that are the next generation kids going to say "party like it's 2999"? Just a little something to think about.

No comments: