Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Movies
Some friends and I are heading to the parks mall today to watch the very popular anime show called Death Note. It’s only on the big screens for two nights so we made sure that we ordered our tickets as soon as possible. The main plot of this show is about a young bright student named Light, who is bored with life and discovers a mysterious notebook that claims that whose name you write in it will die of “natural” causes and such. Soon a detective named L becomes very suspicious of these deaths and begins investigating. The show is based on wits and kind of a cat and mouse game of who will win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is fantastic. D: You make me slightly jealous since Death Note is one of the only movies that I'd actually want to watch (Prince Caspian and Blood Diamond are the only others that I can think of~) And well, I've read two of the books. x.x
Post a Comment