Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin

I've been miserably sick the past two days and I don't even know how I got that way. My mom wouldn't let me go to school today which actually kind of made me angry. Now I have no chance of being exempt which makes me quite sad. But it made me realize something, got me thinking which sometimes isn't a good thing. When I do deep thinking, it weighs me down. Strange. But I realized how much my mom loves me. She took two days off of work to take care of me and bought me a lot of Dr. Pepper and ice cream, made me food, took me to the doctor, and allowed me to sleep for hours while she worked outside in the backyard all day. No matter what, your parents are always there for you. I think we need to be reminded of that every once in awhile.

So now I lay listening to Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin, my mind twisted with a billion thoughts all at the same time. You learn something new all the time. Most of the time it's at your lowest, weakest, sickest times. I wonder why that is.

No comments: