Wow, only two weeks of school left, where has the time gone? Junior year has flown past me and is basically one big blur. The first day of school I was pretty upset because not only did me and Danny not have a single class together; but more importantly my best friend was not attending G.P. any more. Lacey Rae Haynes, my best friend since second grade was now going to school in Plano. It was really hard but we've still managed to stay best friends. Through out this year i've lost some really close friends which makes me kind of sad but i've met so many new wonderful people and have became close with quite a few. I've been ahead-ish in all my classes and was even accepted into NHS. I got my first "real" job. I'm doing a lot more than I ever have before. I'm really doing my best do my involved in school so we'll see how that goes. Man i'm already going to be a senior, life really passes you in the blink of an eye...
Catrina Wyrick
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment