Thursday, May 22, 2008

Video #2

[at least...I think I posted something else about our video]

So our Satire Video is due tomorrow I think it will be fun watching what everyone came up with.
For Austin and me, well, we have been expriencing technical difficulties all week, we've had to record in 3 different sessions, change our story, try and work through some bad acting, and finally
I'm in th editing process and the sound keeps getting messed up. So I'm just really hoping that this last DVD burn turns out with everything ok. If not ya'll are in store for something like a foreign film - the mouth and body moves, then you wait for 5 seconds to hear the sounds come out of their mouths...

On another note, I get to go on a field trip tomorrow! AP Econ is going to the "bureau of Printing and Engraving" [the place in fort worth where they make money] so I'm out of class all day after 1st!
=]


5 MOre Days of sChool!

No comments: