Wednesday, May 21, 2008

summer time

i am so ready for summer that i can hardly stand it. I'm ready for rest and relaxation. no stress and tons of fun. i look forward to visiting colleges and planning my future. I've waited for what seems like centuries waiting to be a senior and its finally our year. everything this summer holds can only be described as tremendously promising. i cant wait for cheer camp i think that might be one of the greatest experiences I'll have over the summer. every year i wast the senior cheerleaders stand up for recognition on the last day. i always cry thinking and imagining what it must feel like to know this is your last camp experience as a high school cheerleader, however this year I'll know first hand. i know that i will cry that i do not doubt at all. none the less I'm way excited.

No comments: