Friday, May 23, 2008
Braces.
Well I really don't know what to talk about so I will talk about how I got braces last year in May, right before school was out. The Dentist told me that I was going to get them off in a year, to me that seemed like a long time. Well a year goes by, and look at me I still have to wear braces! Man I was pretty mad when they told me, I mean my teeth weren't that that that bad, but you know I wanted to have pretty teeth so I got them. Okay I can understand why I still have to keep them on, because my teeth are clearly not that straight as they should be in a years time. But how are they going to get straight if they don't even tighten my braces when I go monthly, lately for the past recent 4 months that is. All they do is change the color! I told my boss about my brace situation, and he said that he thinks they are just trying to make money off of me wearing the braces longer, because supposibly the longer I wear them the more money they get. Well I don't know what the deal is, but I can't wait to get them off! I get tired off getting those stinkin cuts inside my mouth. =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment