Monday, May 19, 2008

Fortune cookies can be so wise.

I went out to dinner at China City on Friday with my mom and a friend of mines to celebrate a family friend of ours who would be graduating soon. I ordered the lunch special which was chicken and fried rice with my meal, and they gave me a egg roll in addition to lots of lo mein.
At the end of my meal they gave me a fortune cookie. I open it and read the note inside; it read “you would be wise not to put to much trust in your friends at this time.” I thought for a while about that fortune cookie message as I told my friend good-bye after dinner.
Sometime you might need to believe those fortune cookies. My fortune cookie also had these winning lotto numbers. 05-08-09-15-24-25

1 comment:

itai.kusari said...

AHH What a coincidence!

Todays xkcd comic

Tis be Musee, Kat. And ha. I love egg rolls; they must be the most amazing creations on earth. (of course I'm exaggerating) And, well, I tend to not put trust in anyone...