Thursday, May 22, 2008

home

Well I stayed after school today so me, Liz, Kristina, & Rafael could finish our video for your class. I hope it comes out ok, I have to put all the scenes together here soon b/c it's all out of order. I'll take care of that after my chinese food gets here! My friend Jackie came over to my house so she's going to stay for dinner. I cannot wait for this weekend. Tomorrow (friday) me and Danny are going to go to his house and order pizza and watch P.S. I Love You. Later that evening my best friend Lacey is coming down from Plano and we might go watch the blue and white game. She's supposed to stay the whole weekend so that's exciting b/c I never get to see her that often. I'm sure we'll find something interesting to do, maybe the movies or sixflags, who knows? I'm so ready for school to be out, it will deffinately be a weight lifted from my shoulders.

Catrina <3

No comments: