Monday, May 26, 2008
The rest of my weekend!
My mom and I went shopping! We went to a fancy mall, which has stores like BCBG, Tiffany's, Juicy Couture and stuff like that. It was insane at how expensive those places are, the prices hurt my eyes. Me and my mom had talked about instead of getting a class ring, which I would only wear my senior year, to get a designer piece of jewlery for my senior gift. So we went into the Tiffany's store and found a beautiful silver necklace with the letter "C" on it. We both liked it alot so my mom let me try it on and we decided on that as being my senior gift! Then we walked back up to our car and went on our way to Roundrock where we shopped a little bit more then we were on our way home! We were only gone for a day and a half but we were both more than ready to be home again. I really had a great time spending the day with my mom and we caught up on alot of things, and I'm glad I spent that time with her, it's something I will always remember and appreciate once I get older. We got home late that night and I crashed. The next day I went with my family and Mason to see The chronicles of Narnia...it was awful. Don't waste your life seeing it, you will regret it. Then we all went home and ate fajitas!! It was great being back with Mason and my family, I missed them alot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment