Saturday, May 24, 2008

Blue and White Game

So the blue and white game was petty interesting. It was the first official aperance of the cheerleaders I think it went pretty swell. I missed the band and the drill team though and we had to cheer on the visitor side because of the construction. Blue team won but it was a pretty good game. After the game our couch told us to go to the huddle with the football players, it was strange at first but it was a wonderful experience; it was a good way to start the new season. One of the coaches made us cry. I realized that I only have one more season of football left and I’m really going to miss it so I say we make this season the best one yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No offense but gp sports just isnt what it used to be. There's plenty of talent and not a good coaching staff,can we turn it around next season?