Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Cellphones!!!
Cellphones are one of the most usefullest things on this earth! I'm pretty sure we all know why too! I mean we practically can't live without a cellphone because we use it so often. Like if you go to the store for your mom and she asks you to get some things for her, when you get there you forget and the phone is always useful to call and ask. I'm just writing random reasons that pop in my head. Cellphones are always useful for like when you don't wear a watch and you don't know what time it is, look at your phone and it tells you! Ok, ok so there's like two reasons and I'm pretty sure there is a whole bunch more, especially useful for when you can't talk on the phone, use texting! Yea, cellphones are awesome!!!! haha =) (I had no idea what else to write about....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I understand what you mean, I carry my cellphone with me everywhere. If I forget, I feel empty. It's actually pretty sad that we are so dependent on cellphones, but what can you do? Once I forgot my cellphone and kept reaching into my pocket only to realize that I didn't have it. It's also hard at TAKS time because everyone is so worried about students having their cellphones so we have to turn them off. It's so tempting to want to reach in your purse or pocket to grab it then remember that if you do, your test is invalidated. Yeah well that's pretty much all I have to say about cellphones. lol
Post a Comment