Sunday, May 18, 2008

Grades

Grades are overrated because they don’t reflect on how hard some people work on them. And yes there are some people who don’t work hard at all on stuff, but as always there are exceptions to these rules. I try so hard to make good grades and get the college credit but I feel that im not good enough sometimes. Which is nobodies fault but it should not feel like this sometimes. And there are the times when I don’t try at all, but most of the time I am always doing my best but a high B just hurts, and then I see other people who don’t try as hard as I do make like all A’s.

Austin Castleberry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its hard to express yourself when you cant find the exact words to use in your writing. Since i was young I have struggled to find the correct words for my writing for the reason that spanish is my second language and its so stuck to my mind. One of my goal is to aspire words that are correct in my writing usuage as well into writing fluently to express my ideas. I know that the my goal will take time for the reason that spanish is my first language, but i also know that giving up is not an option.

Lorenzo Garibaldi