Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jazz Band At My House!

Today is going to be an amazing day. At first I was a little bumbed because I was gonna miss my mom and dads anniversary party and because my mom was mad at me for stupid stuff but she apologized for snapping at me. And we are good now. Then she got this crazy idea that she wanted the Jazz Band to play at the party. So I called everyone and we are planning to come to my house after our other gig and play a few songs, swim and eat. And of course donations are always accepted. It's going to be so amazing. I've always wanted the Band to play for us at my house and now it's happening. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This anthony nolan i play 6 string bass guitars 5s and sometimes a 4. I play everything jazz the best though.