Tuesday, May 27, 2008
TAKS
Today was the first day back from my eventful weekend. It was ok. The best part was finding out that I PASSED ALL MY TAKS!!!! It's really amazing because I've failed my math TAKS since 7th grade and I failed my science this year. But this year I passed. If I'm not mistaken I get 8 extra days off next year and I qualified for the 10 day summer school session so I can take Government this summer. I'm really happy and my whole family is really proud of me. I also finally got to do my schedule for next year. I've pretty much done everything on my list except getting a lot of signatures for my yearbook. I'll do that tomorrow. By the way anyone who wants to tryout for the Jazz Band next year should come talk to Robert Rodriguez or Mr. Camarillo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
congrats!!! & were u taking summer classes at O.o
Post a Comment