I just slept for the past 4 hours, so I'm really hoping that I can find some ZZZ's again before tomorrow morning. I actually woke up at 7pm and thought that it was tomorrow and I was late for school...my family got a good laugh out of that one. Anyway...summer should be really fun...the best one yet anyway [and summer after senior year should blow this one out of the water! I'm already saving my money for it] I've got a few things planned: Get a job, Painting my room in a couple weeks[I'm gonna make a video of it too so If anyone wants to see check this by the end of june] which includes my not sleeping for a few days, going to warped tour, the lake, plano, and I'm sure I'll come up with more later and have a few adventures along the way. It'll be fun.
For senior year I'm planning on making a sort of video diary for the year [ I don't want to call it that because that makes it sound gay so I'm just gonna go with video yearbook for now]. It'll include first day of senior year, all the "senior" events, homecoming, beat south, prom, Christmas, my birthday, baseball season, last day of school, and others...maybe I should include the summer before it also...we shall see. [maybe if it's good enough I'll rent a projector and sell tickets...if that happens I'll get the word out ]
To everyone who I just met this year, "It was cool meetin' you," and to everyone who I've known for a while, "thanks for stickin' with me through everything...putting up with me anyway =] - see everyone next year - I'm out.
ps.
Mrs. Neaves, thanks for being an amazing teacher, I can't thank you enough for the vast amount of progress you've helped me achieve. Just so you know [ and this isn't just me tryin' to earn brownie points] you truly were my favorite teacher this year, and I really hope you move up to AP ENG 4 next year so I can take your class again; it's fun to be challenged. Hope you have a great summer.
Danny Elliott
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Danny,
Thanks for the kind words. I really enjoyed having you in class and seeing you (and many others) making real progress in understanding difficult work and writing great essays. It's fun just sitting and talking with bright students like you and you guys all make my days worthwhile.
Have a great summer--and please continue to post from time to time so I'll know how things are going. I'll put up pictures from my trip and other stuff, too.
Thanks again!
Mrs. N
Post a Comment