Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Video
Well, Austin and I just finished making our video for class about 30 minutes ago...we ran into a few bumps. First we had to figure out exactly what we were gonna do; then there was the matter of actually recording - the problem was that we couldn't find a blank DVD-R for my camcorder. So we went to the store and bought new ones [when we got back to my house we found those that were missing...waste of my $15!] . Recording didn't exactly go "smoothly," but hopefully with my new video editing software I can make it work. I really hope it goes over well, but we'll see on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes in life we see everything impossible, but we forget that to God everithing is possible. Today I leearned a valuable lesson that made me realize how we forget of God works and wonders. I learned that we only seek God whe where in desperate need of him, but when were living the life of a king we forget about his love and compassion that he has for us. What im trying to get across is that God Should be seek in all moments withous any exceptions.
Lorenzo Garibaldi
Post a Comment