Monday, May 19, 2008
Why do people fear death?
I dont understand why people fear their own deaths. I understand if you fear a loved one dying or something like that but your own death, come on now. Life is just like love, it does not last forever so dont get used to it. Most of the times when people die its unexpected so why try make plans when you are 95 when you havent even turned 20 yet. Thats why you should live life to the fullest because you might not be able to tomorrow. But why fear death when its part of life? Its going to happen so why fear and avoid it? Personally i dont care when i die because i know its bound to happen sooner or later. Plus i lived a happy life. I have a wounderful family,even though they arent perfect, great friends, and have done more than i ever thought i could do. So dont fear death because it will soon come to you. Take advantage of your life because you cant choose when it will end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd like to start off saying that I do agree with you that we should not be afraid of death so much so and enjoy life to its fullest, but I do have some issues with what you've wrote. (after all, it's controversial, and what better way to learn than by hearing what other people have to say?)
Are you planning to refrain from marriage and remain uncomfortable throughout this ONE life (if you do not believe in an afterlife or reincarnation or any other "life" besides this one)? "Life is just like love, it does not last forever so dont get used to it."
I don't have much time on my hands, but there are two more things I have to say. "So dont fear death because it will soon come to you." seems like an omen, that everyone who reads what you wrote is going to die "soon." X_X Watch what you say, and think ahead of time; you didn't when you said "you cant choose when it [life] will end." Suicide is exactly how someone can choose when ones life will end.
Post a Comment